Scantron iNsight Image & OMR Scanner
When you need to collect vast amounts of data quickly and it must be accurate turn to the iNSIGHT™ 150 scanner as the smart technology answer. The iNSIGHT™ 150 scanner from Scantron provides high performance and interprets Optical Mark Recognition (OMR), hand and machine printed characters, bar code, mark sense and more. Whether you need to collect constructed responses in test scoring and survey processing or other critical applications, you can rely on our high standards for accuracy.
Smarter Imaging Technology Solution
Affordable solution combines accuracy of OMR with the flexibility of image data collection.
The iNSIGHT 70 is the affordable system of choice for automated data capture applications that demand critical accuracy and high output levels. It delivers unparalleled efficiency in the collection of data, which helps reduce capital investment and improves data turnaround time.
The iNSIGHT 70 system will not only capture your data, but it will also capture an image of each form that is scanned, virtually eliminating the need for hard copy file cabinets and the space to house them. With the iNSIGHT 70 images are readily available for retrieval when you need them. This solution is ideally suited for test scoring and survey processing, where capturing both OMR and constructed response answers is critical.
The iNSIGHT™ 20 scanner is a compact, affordable desktop model scanner that combines document imaging technology along with the proven data collection capabilities and accuracy of optical mark recognition (OMR).
Due to its unique blend of capabilities, the iNSIGHT™ 20 is well priced and perfectly positioned to address applications such as testing, survey attendance, grading, student portfolios, personal records, archival, and general back file conversions.
- Up to 1800 Sheets per hour
- 200 dpi resolution, up to 256 levels of grayscale per pixel
- pencil and ink read capabilities
- Uses both Mark Reflex and Trans-Optic forms; Pencil and ink forms may be used
- 40 sheets, 90 gsm
Data Collection Features
- Includes Scantools Plus and ScanFlex data collectionsoftware, assuring accurate resolution, recognition, dataformatting and the flexibility to scan forms you mayhave printed locally on plain paper
- Integrates sixteen level mark discrimination technologyto ensure correct data capture results
- Provides 8-bit, 256 grayscale levels and 200 dpi images
- Allows you to capture, name and archive image clips(TIFF, JPEG)
- Software recognizes bar codes
- Processes machine and hand print data with theoptional RealTime Character Recognition utilizing NestorReader software
- Reads both pen and pencil forms
- Maintains software compatibility with existing ScanTools applications
- Collect OMR data and images in a single pass through the scanner with our new contact array read head.
- Easily switch between reading pen and ink forms with a simple software selection.
- With iTEST, identify image areas on forms to “clip” and archive for later retrieval – ideal for capturing signatures, short answers and “show your work” areas on tests. Also, continue to use your stand-alone SelfScore® option just as you have done in the past.
- Use iCR to capture numeric handprint and machine print data from forms, eliminating cumbersome numeric OMR grids.
- iEDIT’s heads up editing allows you to display images of scan forms and correct data sheet-by-sheet as they pass through the scanner.
- Use the ScanFlex™ optional module to scan forms that you have printed locally on plain paper.
- The OpScan iNSIGHT scanner is plug compatible with the Pearson Assessments line of OpScan 2 and 4U scanners.
- The OpScan iNSIGHT scanner is ideal for low volume OMR/image-based data collection projects.